Facilitated IEP Training & Support
Ed21 Consulting Services is partnered with Key2Ed, Inc. to deliver training on IEP/ARD Facilitation & Conflict Prevention.
IEP/ARD Facilitation & Conflict Prevention Training focuses on the value of a facilitated IEP (FIEP) meeting and how when it is used proactively and routinely, it benefits school personnel, parents, and, most importantly, students.
As a result of participation in FIEP training, attendees will have:
- An understanding of the FIEP process
- An understanding of the value and use of the FIEP process
- Actionable information necessary for process implementation in their program
This training has been developed by Key2Ed, Inc., foremost experts and practitioners in the field of facilitated IEP.
If your organization is interested in receiving FIEP Training, contact us!
Organizations seek FIEP training for a variety of reasons. Sometimes it is a short-term fix and other times it is to address large-scale concerns. In either case, we all know that attending training, even world-class training, does not always lead to implementation and results.
Ed21 Consulting Services believe:
- Implementation by design rather than chance can produce desired results
- Effective Implementation Planning leads to: Consistency and Fidelity of Implementation
- Data Collection of Effort and Effect leads to: Achieving Desired Results
Ed21 Consulting Services can assist you as you implement this promising strategy in your IEP meetings and your organization resulting in a culture change.
Our offerings include:
- Identifying Desired Results
- Implementation Planning
- Measurement Design
- Data Collection, Reporting, and Analysis
Continuous Refinement and Improvement in Implementation
If your organization is interested in receiving FIEP Support, contact us!
October 2015 Ed21 Consulting Services presentation at CADRE's Sixth National Symposium on Dispute Resolution in Special Education
October 2017 Ed21 Consulting Services presentation at CADRE's Seventh National Symposium on Dispute Resolution in Special Education